When you come into Effective Chiropractic for a free consultation, Dr. O’Mead and his team of chiropractic specialists will assess your needs to provide you with a personalized treatment plan. This treatment plan includes much more than mere spinal manipulation.
In order to promote maximum health and for you to achieve Chiropractic wellness, you will need to lead the optimal lifestyle. Dr. O’Mead can help you live a health and pain-free lifestyle that will have you living life without limits.
Along with massage therapy and chiropractic care, Dr. O’Mead may recommend:
- Corrective Exercises: These are exercises that can be performed in the comfort of home to improve spinal alignment and strengthen muscles and connective tissues.
- Lifestyle Advice: Dr. O’Mead may coach you to avoid certain activities to avoid exacerbating your particular health challenge.
- Nutritional Counseling: You may receive recommendations to take certain nutritional supplements or eat healthy foods in order to enhance your return to optimal health.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings: These treatments can reveal important health information that will help us return you to improved health and well-being.
- Physiotherapy: Using ultrasound, mechanical traction, moist heat therapy and other treatments, we can enhance the healing effects of Dr. O’Mead’s Chiropractic adjustments.
Call or come into Effective Chiropractic in Anchorage today for your free consultation and get back to living a healthier lifestyle without the pain.